Saturday, 27 October 2012

HALLOWEEN HITS:BAD MOON RISING-CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL



I see the bad moon arising. 
I see trouble on the way. 
I see earthquakes and lightnin'. 
I see bad times today. 
Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise. 
I hear hurricanes ablowing. 
I know the end is coming soon. 
I fear rivers over flowing. 
I hear the voice of rage and ruin. 
Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise. 
All right! 
Hope you got your things together. 
Hope you are quite prepared to die. 
Looks like we're in for nasty weather. 
One eye is taken for an eye. 
Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise. 
Don't go around tonight, 
Well, it's bound to take your life, 
There's a bad moon on the rise.

 -Miller, Williams, Yount


No comments:

Post a Comment

having said that;

BAD COMPANY

  The 'unwanted company' cinema craze started in the 1980s with films like Fatal Attraction and Dead calm and blossomed in the 1990s...

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT