Nancy: You're immature, Fielding.
Fielding Mellish: [whining] How am I immature?
Nancy: Well, emotionally, sexually, and intellectually.
Fielding Mellish: Yeah, but what other ways?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkQWBp1H8sI
Witness: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've known Fielding Mellish for years and he's a warm, wonderful human being.
Fielding Mellish: Uh, would the clerk read that statement back please?
Court Clerk: "I've known Fielding Mellish for years and he's a rotten, conniving, dishonest little rat."
Fielding Mellish: Ok, I just wanted to make sure you were getting it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46LKQ4SjtvM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GETTING CARRIED AWAY
Let's all get carried away shall we? Over reaction is the new black, Knee-jerkism is the opium of the masses and outrage rules the day...
WELLYOULIKEDTHAT
-
Ho Ho Ho Bob Grant played Jack ‘Jacko’ Harper the Lothario Bus Conductor in On the Buses which, amazingly, ran for 74 episodes between 1969 ...
-
Clarence, with his catchphrase, "Hello Honky Tonks, how are you" was a character from The Dick Emery show that was a personal favo...
-
An old piece of Youtube magic popped up today. Holly Jervis; comedic marvel as seen in the appalling X-Factor Holly Jervis; delusional, unt...
-
Dear reader, there is no easy way to say this so I will just come out with it; think I may be addicted to Masterchef. Yes the culinary chal...
-
Vincent Gallo splits opinion but is definitely a talent, one who is a risk taker. In Buffalo 66 we see the mundanes of an extreme situatio...


No comments:
Post a Comment
having said that;