Monday, 25 October 2010

Christian Bale-Mr Angry

Christian Bale's rant at a director of photography on the set of Terminator: Salvation is a superb example of an actor taking himself a bit too seriously. Bale's rant is delivered while trying to keep his American accent in tact. In just three minutes, he unleashes the F word 39 times!
I like Bale, he's gone the extra yard for The Machinist he was hysterical in American Psycho and he's by far the best Batman. This rant is really funny therefore I like him even more. Sure he's having a pop at a working man but in the film industry it's not all political correctness and Dignity at work policies.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA
Here's the rant

“Do I walk f**king walk around the… NO! Do not shut me up, Bruce! Do I walk… No! NO!”

“Why the f**k are you walking right through? AH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH like this?”
“Do you want me to go and trash your lights? DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AND TRASH ‘EM?”
“You’re a nice guy. YOU’RE A NICE GUY! But that don’t f**king cut it.”
“I don’t need any f**king walking. He needs to stop walking. I AIN’T THE ONE WALKING!
"Don't be sorry, just think for one f**king second. What the f**k are you doing? Are you a professional or not?
"I want you off the f**king set, you prick"

Click to listen!
To be fair Bale did say this afterwards:
"I was out of order beyond belief,I acted like a punk and I regret that"

No comments:

Post a Comment

having said that;

PEACOCKS OF THE WORLD UNITE

As we all know Peacocks flourish their tail feathers extravagantly to draw the attention of the dowdy Peahen, they seem to do this at the dr...

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT