NO IDEA



They can dry up can't they? Ideas and that. Probably why I'm not a full time, slash, professional writer. 

I was going to write something about Santander bikes as they seem to have been appropriated by Ne'er Do Wells and other assorted undesirables. I wanted to articulate how the mode of transport for Boris' masses is now the go to vehicle for the criminal minded; they are obviously now easy to steal and what's a bit of theft in the pursuit of money for drugs?

I was thinking of writing about the reawakening of Pubs. Now that (almost) normal service has been resumed Pubs seem to be pretty busy, however Pub staff are struggling to get their groove back, which makes the quenching of thirsts somewhat tricky. I'm sure that customer service will adapt to this return to full pubs; after all our culture is a Pub culture.

I might have written about the good stuff that is available on our small and not so small screens. Circumstances have led me to having acquired Disney + and AppleTV+ for a substantial trial period, which, added to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sky, iPlayer and terrestrial output provides an overkill of content. Within this mass choice scenario I am really enjoying Trying on AppleTV+, which is a charming tale of a youngish couple in Camden looking to adopt; its got a lot of heart. I would also recommend Easy on Netflix which is a set of self contained stories about relationships; interesting and varied content. Its also great to see Inside No. 9 back and back to its best, it really is a superb series. Amazon has The Boys if you didn't see it on it's initial release. its a great reinvention of superheroes that is loyally adapted from original source material and, in response, Netflix has Jupiter's Legacy which also reinterprets the superhero genre.

I guess I might have some ideas soon, which will be good, as it will mean I can put together a post that might be of interest. Being back at work and focused on that doesn't leave a lot of head space with which to conjure the next piece of scintilating prose but you never know, I might see something that gives me inspiration. i'm sure you are waiting with bated breath dear reader.



Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT