MY HIT LIST: BEBE GLAZER

Best of Bebe 1
The superb Bebe Glazer, Frasier's Lady Macbeth like Agent deliciously played by Harriet Harris. She will do anything for her clients (and her commission) and I do mean anything!
Bebe: Until today, I had no idea what a brilliant therapist your brother is. He has tunneled his way into the very depths of my psyche.
Niles: Well, let's hope he sent a canary down first
*
Bebe: Frasier, we have to talk.
Frasier: Are you aware that you are in the men's room?
Bebe: Oh, please, if I paid attention to signs with little pictures on them - I would never get a parking space
*
Gil Chesterson: How on earth did you get all that?
Bebe: Oh, we go way back, the Hammer and I. I know where the bodies are buried.
[pause]
Bebe:Usually, that's just a metaphor...
*
Bebe: Why not? All he needs is someone to suck up to him, laugh at his jokes, pretend to listen to his stories. I'm his agent, for God's sakes, that's what I do!
Frasier: You know, I believe she could pull it off.
Matt: The problem is she needs to be likable.
Frasier: Right. Do I at least get to keep the suit?
*
Frasier: What kind of a woman are you? You seduced me, you lied to me, you nearly got me killed. You've shamelessly manipulated not only me but the station, the news media, and the entire city of Seattle. What do you have to say for yourself?
Bebe: Aren't you glad I'm on your side?
*
Bebe: Darling, it's San Francisco! Do you know what life is like there for a good-looking straight man? You'll be like a Snickers bar at a fat camp!
Best of Bebe 2

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT