TEN UNHINGED VILLAINS

Tommy Udo
"You know what I do to squealers? I let em have it in the
  belly, so they can roll around for a long time thinkin it over"


Scorpio
“You better answer me, if you want to know where the girl is. Okay? Now listen... I've changed my mind. I'm going to let her die! I just wanted you to know that. You hear me? I just wanted you to know that before I killed you!”
 
Charles Antony Bruno
“Don't worry, I'm not going to shoot you, Mr. Haines. It might disturb Mother."
 
Roy Batty
“Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave”
 
 Baby Jane Hudson
“I didn't bring your breakfast, because you didn't
eat your din-din!”
Malak Al Rahim
"I'm not a criminal, I'm a soldier and I deserve to die like a soldier"
"You're not a soldier, you're a fly on a pile of shit"
 
Luther
"Warriors come out to play"
 
Charlie Oakley
“The cities are full of women, middle-aged widows, husbands, dead, husbands who've spent their lives making fortunes, working and working. And then they die and leave their money to their wives, their silly wives. And what do the wives do, these useless women? You see them in the hotels, the best hotels, every day by the thousands, drinking the money, eating the money, losing the money at bridge, playing all day and all night, smelling of money, proud of their jewelry but of nothing else, horrible, faded, fat, greedy women... Are they human or are they fat, wheezing animals, hmm? And what happens to animals when they get too fat and too old?”
 
Don Logan
“You got very nice eyes, DeeDee. Never noticed them before. They real?”
 

Frank Booth
“You've got about one second to live buddy!”

Kiss Of Death
Dirty Harry
Strangers On A Train
Blade Runner
Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?
Wanted Dead Or Alive
The Warriors
Shadow Of A Doubt
Sexy Beast
Blue Velvet

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT