HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: DOWN IN THE TUBE STATION AT MIDNIGHT


Yes the London Underground, that Bastion of London life. People going about their daily routine in an orderly Fashion. Everything remarkably civilised and jolly good mannered all round; except it's not. It's a place of horror, Dystopian nightmare, murder, danger and thorough unpleasantness, particularly on Halloween. MIND THE GAP!


‘The last thing that I saw

As I lay there on the floor
Was "Jesus Saves" painted by an atheist nutter
And a British Rail poster read "Have an Awayday - a cheap holiday -
Do it today!"
I glanced back on my life
And thought about my wife
'cause they took the keys and she'll think it's me
And I’m down in the tube station at Midnight’- Paul Weller 













Underground. Death Line. An American Werewolf in London. Creep. 28 Weeks Later. Quatermass and the pit. Lifeforce. Daleks invasion Earth. Reign of fire. V for Vendetta. 28 Days later.Thunderbirds: Operation Crash Dive


Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT