MY HIT LIST- FOUR LIONS

trailer
Four Lions is Chris Morris' debut feature film and the subject matter caused controversy from day one. What it is ,apart from being intelligent and provocative, is very funny, very funny indeed. Full of off the wall moments and sublime dialogue its one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. I could go on about it's cleverness and invention (which Morris is a master of) but I'll just advise you to watch the clips.


“I can't even get them to stir the tea without smashing a window “

“You fucked up Rabbit with no ears”

“Pyjama wearing cockerel dicks”

“Blow up the Internet by landing arse first on a laptop”

“Asian man’s head falls out of tree”

“It's a cultural thing. We bazooked an Ostrich At that wedding I was at”

“I may ask you to blow yourself up but I will never ask you to piss in your own mouth”

“With all due respect bro you like Maroon 5”

“Your rhymes doolally”

She's got a beard
McDonalds V Chicken Cottage
Rabbits with no ears

Blow up the internet

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT