SEVEN OF NINE AND HALF A DOZEN OF THE OTHER


On the radio today there was a poll for listeners to vote for their favourite space person; this was apropos  of nothing (It's not a Sc Fi/movie station)
The winner by some distance was Seven of Nine from the Star Trek Franchise. I wonder why? (rhetorical)
So on that rationale here's my list. Now I am no lover of fantasy movies, Jason & The Argonauts and The Dark Crystal aside, but I do enjoy good Science fiction. So here it is, for a bit of fun and for the geek in us all, my pick of the future and all points star ward.
Gwen De Marco
Rachel
Altaira Morbius
Stella Star
PVT Vasquez
Luna Schlosser
Maria
The 50 foot woman
Weena
Sil
Nova
The Stepford wives and in Particular...
Joanna Eberhart

The Movies: Galaxy Quest, Blade Runner, Forbidden Planet, Starcrash, Aliens, Sleeper, Metropolis,Attack of the 50 foot woman, the Time Machine, Species, Planet of the Apes, The Stepford Wives.
SCI FI BABE-ORAMA

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT