Thursday, 22 July 2010
One basically fires the aforementioned angry birds from a catapult at green pigs. Yes it really is that simple. Most games on iPhone should never be played with the sound on, it’s discourteous and irritating. Angry Birds has sounds that are ludicrously amusing hare brained and dim witted; which is great when playing.
I got the free version, or Angry Birds lite, and started playing, the next thing I knew it was 2.00am and I had splashed out and paid the 55p that the full version cost.
Games in themselves are like Marmite for most people but, like someone who’s never tasted mussels and tries them, if you like them you want more mussels. Yes I am saying that a game about birds and pigs is like Marmite and mussels. In fact I don’t know what I’m saying I’m just trying to wrap things up and go and play Angry Birds!
It’s just utterly addictive and utterly ridiculous. Choose Angry Birds.
- ► 2015 (23)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (285)
- ► 2011 (397)
- WYST is on holiday
- PUB (literally) QUIZ
- WYST is packing it's bags
- My Double Bills #21 Ben Stiller x 2
- When is a bad film a good film
- To be someone (didn't we have a nice time)
- TOXIC BOSS
- ADVERT BREAK Adios & Wii
- My double bills#22 Murder by Death & Dead men don'...
- ADVERT BREAK
- Be Cool as Ice
- ADVERT BREAK
- ain’t it funky
- well they said that-Blake (Glengarry Glen Ross)
- Raging Avians
- well they said that-Stewart Lee
- Well they said that-Alfred Hitchcock
- Creativity at work
- just rewards
- couldn't Care less class©
- Astringency in the UK
- Well they said that-Chris Rock
- Woody Allen is quite smart
- The Glutton Bowl three two one eat
- Zombies are a geeks best friend
- LIVE AID 25 YEARS
- Heil Honey I'm Home
- If there weren't any Curry & chips you'd have to i...
- So many acronyms so little time
- Sour Grapes
- Spielberg’s list.
- Being N-Dubz the TV show
- Rememberance of five years past
- My double bills# 20 Went the day well? & Pastor Ha...
- Empire state of mind
- My double bills #19 Nick & Nicks VHS adventures
- Broadband Bellends
- Police and theives in the street, oh yeah
- ▼ July (40)