Moments to Cherish


Moments to cherish

1. Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart. Casablanca-“Here’s looking at you kid”



2. Marlon Brando and Rod Steiger. On The Waterfront-“I could have been a contender”

3. James Cagney goes to the gas chamber. Angels with Dirty faces



4. Gene Wilder. Young Frankenstein-“said a give?”

5. Robert Shaw. The USS Indianapolis story. Jaws



6. Tim Matheson. Animal House-“Forget it he’s rolling”

7. Stanley Tucci makes an omelet-Big night



8. Rutger Haeur. Blade runner-“I’ve seen things…”

9. Clint Eastwood. Dirty Harry-"I know what you're thinking: ‘did he fire six shots or only five?”


10. Robert DeNiro and Christopher Walken. The Deer Hunter- Prisoners play Russian roulette



11. Jack Nicholson in the Diner. Five Easy Pieces-“I want you to hold it between your knees,"

12. Denzel Washington stares at his Commanding Officer. Glory.



13. The Hitler Youth sing Tomorrow belongs to me. Cabaret

14. Joe Pesci. Goodfellas-"Whaddaya mean I'm funny?...Funny how? I mean, funny like a clown? I amuse you?"

15. Hal. 2001: A space odyssey-“Daisy, Daisy..”

16. Jack Lemmon and Shirley MaClaine. The Apartment-“Shut up and deal”

17. Robert DeNiro. Taxi driver-Saving Iris.

18. Dennis Hopper. Blue Velvet-“Don’t you look at me”

19. Bill Murray. Tootsie-“That is one nutty hospital”

20. Jeanette Goldstein. Aliens-“Let’s rock!”


...to be continued...

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT