My post yesterday received more reaction than most and the majority of comments were filled with ire directed at Johnny Vaughn. In light of this I thought I would add to the feelings of animosity towards poor Johnny by bringing 'Orrible to your attention.
Former real life drug dealer and ex Con Vaughan appeared as a taxi-cab driver and wannabe small time criminal in Acton It was slated by critics, and all who watched it, for the awful script and Vaughan's ham fisted attempt at acting. To say it was a poor man’s on The buses would be giving it high praise.
So dire was it that it lost 40% of its audience over its first three episodes with extremely low viewing figures it only ran for one series but has never been repeated by the BBC.
The one piece of credibility Vaughn has is that he was honest enough to say the following when interviewed by The Stage in 2004 : "Ultimately, it was shit"
To true Johnny , too true
- ► 2015 (23)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (285)
- ► 2011 (397)
- PRYOR There's a thin line between to laugh with an...
- My Double Bills# 18 Eddie Murphy: Raw & Chris Roc...
- What’s all the fuss about? # 1 The Lord of the Rin...
- Wake up everybody
- A bumper bundle of Birthdays Today 26th June
- Olly Moss Movie Posters
- My Double bills # 17 Men on a mission
- Mister Bombastic
- Moments to Cherish
- (Belated) Happy Birthday Kathleen Turner
- My Double Bills# 16 Erin Brokovich & Jerry Maguire...
- Return of Goldeneye
- Only foolas and girls on horses.
- Cobi King of the Mascots
- From Willie to Zakuni World Cup Mascots review.
- My Double Bills # 15 Horror double feature: Drag ...
- Jerome Silberman
- CHARLES GRODIN
- The final word on Big Brother
- Johnny Vaughn feedback
- whatever happened to...
- well they said that
- Location, Location, Location
- GOBUYANYCOMPARECAR.COM abuse
- June 6th a day to remember
- Two times the glitz two times the glamour
- Imperator Novus Vestis
- We don't need this Fashion groove thing
- TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE PATRIOTIC PUPPET POMP
- Dynamic Duo
- ▼ June (33)