Saturday, 6 March 2010
I order to motivate all Arsenal fans & players, they should just read this;
I won't comment I will let Stan speak for himself
Stan Collymore says;
“My thoughts are with Aaron Ramsey but Arsene Wenger's bitter reaction to his injury makes me question how suited Arsenal's boss is to English football.”
“I have my fingers crossed for him that he will come back stronger in future following the incident with Ryan Shawcross.”
“But if Wenger, or any Arsenal fans, think there is a connection between Abou Diaby, Eduardo and now Ramsey all getting seriously injured, they are deluded.”
“And I think Wenger was completely out of order with his post-match comments about Shawcross.”
“Despite the belief that Wenger is the professor, he has a real bitter and nasty streak.”
“It is blatantly obvious the Frenchman wants to buck the trend and traditions of English football.”
“But if he doesn’t like English working conditions, whereby players are physical and try to win the ball, then maybe he should disappear to La Liga or Serie A.”
Collymore suggests the defender’s reaction after the tackle clearly illustrated the player’s lack of intent.
He continued: “Shawcross was distraught after injuring Ramsey.”
“He made an honest attempt to win the ball, but sadly, getting seriously injured is occasionally part of football.”
“If Wenger wants to make football almost a non-contact that is up to him but it won’t happen in England.”
“These injuries simply can happen to anyone and are purely bad luck.”
- ► 2015 (23)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (285)
- ► 2011 (397)
- BURNING BRIGHTLY
- ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES Remixed
- Its Top trumps time
- electric boogaloo
- A list of Scottish actors
- REALLY BAD IDEAS # 1
- Little known facts about Captain Kirk
- Dirty? Sexy? Funny?
- my definition of #5 Schoolboy crush
- Bland Dates Berks and Bimbos
- take that!
- a dark journey with Lizzie and Sarah
- TOP TEN MOVIE SHNOOKS!
- it's a London thing
- CLUB CLASSICS
- happy St Patricks day
- My Double Bills # 6 A SLICE OF LIFE
- undercover Princesses in search of Frogs
- on a lighter note
- We should all be ashamed...
- And Finally...
- COMEDY GOLD- Arshavin a laugh
- Animosity in the UK
- THE EIGHTIES MAINSTREAM -THE FINAL FRONTIER
- THE BIG BUS
- Random moments # 1 the Princess Leia effect
- In My System
- FOUR EYES ONLY
- Things are looking up?
- happiness is...
- where angels fear to tread
- My Double Bills # 5
- Don't let the bastards grind you down
- A Bond List
- DAWN PORTER an appreciation
- The Wisdom of Fight Club
- 3 Reasons to not be Cheerful
- My Definition of # 4 Genius
- Ignominy in the UK
- THE POLICE
- Public emnity
- My Double bills # 4
- ▼ March (45)